Saturday, January 26, 2019
9 AM - 2 PM
FSU Turnbull Center
555 W Pensacola St
Tallahassee, FL 32301
2013 Event Statistics
- Over 1,700 attendees
- B2B Networking opportunities with an Exhibitor Hospitality Tent
- 100 volunteers from Florida A&M University and Florida State University
- Over 75 local and national exhibit booths
- 20 media outlets including radio, television, cable network and social media ads
- Event-day coverage: 4 television programs, 2 network televisions, 2 newspapers
- More than 30 different business industries
- Local, state and national partnerships include the following: US Department of Health, Florida State University Athletic Department, Florida A & M University, Leon County Parks and Recreation, Working Well Corporate Challenge, and City of Tallahassee Mayor's Office
How to participate:
Click here to sign up online or contact the Event Producer at email@example.com.
Download the sponsorship form
Enjoy the benefits of being a Featured Sponsor at the Tallahassee Fitness and Food Festival! As a featured sponsor, companies received additional marketing and promotional benefits that may include:
- Pre-Event Marketing Promotions
- Logo Placement on Printed Promotions (Posters, Postcards, Tickets)
- Prominent Logo and Weblink placement on Event Website
- Media Appearances and Mentions
- Event-day Recognition, Presentations and Signage
- Direct Mail Advertisement
The festival layout includes TWO levels. These levels are separated according to services, products and activities tailored to either FITNESS or FOOD.
FOOD ZONE - LEVEL 1
FOOD ZONE - exhibitors from the grocery, restaurant, catering and appliance industries feature healthy food products, samples, recipes, diet plans, appliances and more to help improve your nutrition. A “fresh market” of local produce will also be available for purchase.
COOKING CLASSES - enjoy a hands-on cooking classes with area Executive Chefs and culinary instructors.
COOKING STAGE - showcasing cooking demonstrations by Executive Chefs and Nutritionists.
FITNESS ZONE - LEVEL 2
FIT FLOOR - featuring certified professional group exercise instructors and personal trainers. Try the latest and best exercise classes with 15 minute sample sessions of Zumba, Thai Chi, Yoga, Line Dancing, Kick-boxing and more.
FITNESS ZONE - health and fitness experts representing gyms, personal trainers, sporting stores, dance studios, boutique studios, beauty salons/spas and more are available to help improve the function and shape of your body.
REAL TALK SESSIONS - physicians and experts answer "real" questions about the most prevalent chronic diseases like diabetes, diet fads, weight loss barriers and stress.
KIDS KORNERS - Two "corner" rooms reserved for kids ages 5 to 8 for fun activities to educate and introduce children to eating healthy and regular exercise. They will enjoy hands-on snack-making and participate in flipping fun-ercise. (Level 1 and 2)
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES include the following:
- Fitness and Food Festival Presenting Sponsor
- Fit Floor Sponsor
- Cooking Stage Sponsor
- Kidz Korner Sponsor
- The FIT Awards Sponsor
- Hospitality Lounge
- The Gym
- The Shop
Download the sponsorship form
For more information on how your company can become a Featured Sponsor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Felina Martin, Event Producer at 850-212-8227.
Past Participating Exhibitors and Sponsors
- Academy Sports
- ARTS AfterSchool
- Beachbody/J & K Distributions
- Body Art Fusion
- Body Trac
- Capital Health Plan
- Capital Region
- Complete Nutrition
- DISC Village Inc.
- FIT Weight Loss & More
- Fitness Pro
- Flex Foods
- Florida Disabled Outdoors Association
- Gulf Winds Track Club, Inc
- Gold's Gym
- Hatfield Strap
- In Tents Events
- Isagenix International
- ItWorks Global
- Junior League of Tallahassee
- Legal Services of North Florida
- Martial Arts Fitness Academy
- Mary Kay Cosmetics, Inc.
- Nerium International
- New Leaf Market North Florida
- Spine and Wellness Center
- Palmer Eye Center
- Play It Again Sports
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Salvation Army
- Shaklee/JS Healthy Solutions
- Smith Family Chiropractic
- So Pure Salon
- Tallahassee Parks and Recreation
- Tallahassee Salsa Dancers
- Tallahassee Senior Center
- Tallahassee Zumba Instructors
- The Wellness Center by Dr. Mignon
- Total Face and Body
- ViSalus Sciences
- WATERSIDE CHIROPRACTIC
- WellQuest Challenge
- Whole Child Leon
- Zija International